JOIN OR RENEW TODAY
• Become a voice for women in the visual arts professions
• Access the National Membership Online Directory
• Build leadership skills through volunteer involvement
• Join the SCWCA Artists’ Registry
• Become involved in exhibition opportunities
• Participate in studio visits, workshops and seminars
• Receive our monthly SCWCA eNewsletter & reminder blasts
Join or Renew Online*
*When joining or renewing your membership online at nationalwca.org, under the chapter membership dropdown menu at the bottom of the page, please select"CAS Southern California" for your membership to become active with our chapter. You can also select a national caucus and provide additional information about your background. Please note if you do not select "CAS" you will not have local Southern California chapter membership and will not be eligible for member only programs and exhibitions.
To Join or Renew and pay by check, please contact SCWCA Treasurer, Karen Schifman
New members, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our email list.
Membership Fees for the Southern California Chapter include your national dues.
• Dues are: Regular $75, Contributing $100 and Student or Subsidized $50 (must include Student ID and pay by check)
• Only SCWCA chapter members can have a free page on the SCWCA Artist Registry**
• To learn more about the SCWCA online Artist Registry, please contact our Artist Registry Coordinator
• Rates for national Institutional and Lifetime Membership are available online
Additional Membership Information
• Chapter membership is only available with a national WCA Membership
• All members are eligible to join chapter committees and national caucuses and committees
• Without selection of a local chapter affiliation (eg "CAS" for Southern California) when joining or renewing at nationalwca.org, members will be a "National WCA Member at Large" and not eligible for chapter-specific programs and events
• SCWCA membership runs for the calendar year and will expire on December 31st