*When joining or renewing your membership online at nationalwca.org, under the chapter membership dropdown menu at the bottom of the page, please select “CAS Southern California” for your membership to become active with our chapter. You can also select a national caucus and provide additional information about your background. Please note if you do not select “CAS” you will not have local Southern California chapter membership and will not be eligible for member only programs and exhibitions.
To Join/Renew and pay by check, please contact Treasurer, Karen Schifman at:
New members, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our email list.
- Dues are: Regular $75, Contributing $100 and Student or Subsidized $50 (must include Student ID and pay by check)
- Only SCWCA chapter members can have a free page on the Member Gallery.
- To learn more about the SCWCA online Artist Registry, please contact our Artist Registry Coordinator
- Rates for national Institutional and Lifetime Membership are available online• Chapter membership is only available with a national WCA Membership
- All members are eligible to join chapter committees and national caucuses and committees
- Without selection of a local chapter affiliation (eg “CAS” for Southern California) when joining or renewing at nationalwca.org, members will be a “National WCA Member at Large” and not eligible for chapter-specific programs and events
Questions or more information on how to join SCWCA please contact us at:
Your membership includes opportunities to exhibit in the SCWCA All Members Exhibition, your personal page on the Member Gallery, attend programs, network with arts professionals and support women artists at local and national levels including the Women’s Caucus for Art LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS.